Monday, April 4, 2016

Answers to Your Comments and Suggestions
From Svetha Hetzler, Library Director
March 2016

This library is loaded with creative ideas and great selection of books.  I came here to visit because it was rumored it was “interesting”.  I’m very impressed with everything!
Wow!  That is great to hear and I’m so glad the library has exceeded your expectations.  As the Library Director, I have observed and witnessed the exemplary work of the library staff which makes our library such a fantastic resource.  Their dedication, knowledge, and skill makes me very proud to be part of the organization!

Please put a table by the copier near the Renk Room.  That would be very helpful.
Thank you for your suggestion.  That’s a great idea and we will take a look at the space and see what we can fit.